As a result of Student Services programs and practices, students will:
- Have a working comfort level and be able to effectively use technology
- Have opportunities to become civically engaged, work in a team , and be able to build collaborative relationships
- Value lifelong learning and education
- Understand the importance of fiscal responsibility
- Have an appreciation of diversity and living in a multicultural world
Student Services provide a system of support services that enhance student success, student learning, and assist students in achieving their academic, career and professional goals, as well as their personal and social development through thoughtful and appropriate institutional programs and services.
Student Services also coordinate Career Services functions to help students with effective job search techniques. The Office of Student and Career Services provide career coaching, resume building, mock interviewing techniques, and job searching skills and services to support the student in pursuing their individual career goals. The Career Services Department does not guarantee employment to any graduate, but works directly with the student to help them build the professional etiquette and skills that are appropriate for the workforce.